Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finished with 2042+ Kanji

I have officially entered and tested the last of the 2042 (actually 2044 characters are in my Anki deck). Thus I am finished lugging Heisig's book around with me, however, I am not finished studying Kanji so to speak. I still am devoting several hours per day on reviews and don't see that changing anytime in the next month or so.

Since I am finished with adding new Kanji, I can begin my next phase of studies. Already I have changed my plan to match reality. The next three months will be composed of two items: (1) Minna no Nihongo I, and (2) Continue daily reviews of Kanji. I have chosen to focus primarily on Minna no Nihongo (みなあの日本語)as opposed to water down my time with other supplementary materials. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment